Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A CARD
Dear Sir Ector,

I want to tell you about my difficulties at Camelot,my ride in the forest and my meeting with Sir Pellinore and what happened.

Problems at Camelot: Some noblemen of my court are causing trouble, because they do not want to obey a young king. Also I have to fight against enemies from other lands. The Saxons are very bad.

Ride in the forest: I like riding my horse in the forest and look for adventures.

Meeting with Sir Pellinore and what happened: One day in the forest when I was riding my horse I saw a fountain. Near the fountain there was Sir Pellinore. I could not go past the fountain, and I had to fight with him. During the fight my sword broke and Merlin appeared and said: I was the king and Sir Pellinore stopped the fight.

This is all for now,

Good bye!

Arthur.

No comments:

Post a Comment