Sunday, April 1, 2012

ABOUT ME

ENGLISH PROJECT 1

 ABOUT ME                                                                                                  

Hi, my name is Eva, I've got twelve years old and I'm from Catalonia in Spain. I go to Casa Nostra school. I don't have any pets. I'm kind and nice. I've got brown eyes, brown hair and I'm tall. I love skating but I don't like playing tennis. I've got two skates. I like listening music too, especially pop music. I don't have any favourite singer. I don't like eating fish but I really like eating cake.

 MY DAY                                                                                                             

I usually get up at eight o'clock, then I get dressed. I have breakfast at half past eight. After that I go to school. The school starts at nine o'clock, there we study a lot of subjects. At half past one I go to my house and I have lunch, after I do my homework. The school finishes at five o'clock. Then I go to my house and I do my homework. When I finish that I go skating in Cornellá del Terri. After that I go back to my house. I have a shower, have dinner and I go to bed at eleven o'clock.

 MY WEEK                                                                                                      

From Monday to Friday I go to school. The school starts at nine o'clock, and finishes at five, except on Tuesday and Friday, that we are ending at six and two o'clock. On Tuesday I go to Maths classes and on Wednesday go to English classes and I go skating very often.

 MY WEEKEND                                                                                                

On Saturday I usually get up early because I go skating. In the afternoon I go buy to the supermarket or go shopping with my parents.

On Sunday I like chatting on the internet with my friends, in the afternoon I do my homework and in the evening I watch a film on TV.

POWERPOINT
English Project 1


VIDEO
English Project 1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment